A full-service, independent market research agency that leverages the largest panel of verified buyers to provide the most accurate and reliable consumer insights and purchase data available.Contact us
1) Who is my current consumer?
2) Who are my potential consumers?
3) Who is buying competitive brands?
4) How can I steal competitive purchasers?
5) What is my equity vs. the competition?
6) Did my marketing campaign improve brand equity?
1) Which idea should I pursue?
2) How should I position my concept?
3) What is my optimal price?
4) Which flavor is my next line extension?
5) Which claims support the highest purchase intent?
1) What are the strengths of my new product launch?
2) What are the opportunities of my new product launch?
3) Why did my shoppers switch to my competitor?
4) How can I steal competitive switchers back to my product?
1) Have I delivered incremental shoppers or dollars to the category?
2) What are my brand dynamics vs. key competitors and the category?
3) Which products were in the basket with my brand and should I consider a collaboration?
4) Which category should I consider growing into next?
1) How well do I stop, hold, and close shoppers?
2) How does my shelf presence and packaging compare to the competition?
1) Which product formulation provides the best experience and beats the competition?
2) Does my cost-cutting formula alienate loyal consumers?
Procter & Gamble
Scott & Jon's
Jack & Annie’s
"Ibotta Insights used POS data to show that Birch Benders consumers are highly incremental to both retailers and the category. This data has become the center for our sales story. We grew from 18% ACV to a 60%+ ACV in less than one year!"
"Ibotta Insights was able to recruit enough consumers to run studies on a brand with very very low distribution, which many other vendors were unable to even consider for us. Their reports followed our company template, were easy to digest and leverage during share out and cross-functional commercialization. Very responsive, and friendly team. Will definitely use them again!"
"You all are next level when it comes to your analytic capabilities."